Everyone has heard a lot about Amazon and its profits. There are thousands of examples of those people who have become millionaires through Amazon.
How is this Possible with Excel Pak?
We have the world’s best product hunting team, we keep an eye on every product, its sales, profit, and its wholesale dealer, we use our customized software and tools to find the Hot Selling product.
It involves the following steps.
(1) Product Hunting
We use our own customized tools to find the product which will be sold in a month after reaching Amazon Wearhouse. We have a team of 10 experts who are using those customized tools and finding best-selling products every day. So, first of all, we will show you how much you can earn on which product.
(2) Listing the Product on Amazon
An Amazon product listing is the product page for each of the items you sell on Amazon. It is made up of the information you enter when you list your product including its title, images, description, and price.
What an Amazon Product Listing Does
An Amazon product listing performs several functions, but the two main ones are:
- Enables your products to be found in Amazon searches
- Encourages shoppers to purchase your products
Essential Elements of an Amazon Product Listing
- Product title – your product title in an Amazon product listing can be up to 500 characters (with some products you get 250 characters), so there is plenty of space to go into detail. In fact, many product titles on Amazon are more like mini descriptions of the product. In most cases, the more information you give, the better. You should include the main keyword for the product as close to the start of the title as possible. You should also include all the main elements such as brand, product name, model number, color, size, type, etc.
- Images – an Amazon product listing should have at least five images of the product. There should be a variety of images too, including images showing the product’s size and the product being used. Showing multiple angles of the product and its packaging is also helpful. In addition, it is important to follow Amazon’s requirements for images.
- Bullet points – below the price, product options, and shipping details of an Amazon product listing page are several bullet points. The best way to use this section is to highlight the product’s main features and benefits. You should do this while using as many secondary keywords as possible. Remember, this part of the listing is more important than the full product description because of the position it appears on the page, i.e. above the fold and close to the images, price, and Add to Cart button.
- Description – even though a description is not as important as bullet points, it is still important. It lets you give more information about the product and include your keywords again. When writing your product description, think about your customer. What is the information they would most want to know? This is the information you should include.